In this Agreement, meanings are as follows:
“We/Our/UT/UniTaskr/UniDosh Ltd./SHOUT” means UniDosh Ltd, a company incorporated in England (no.09931345) with registered office 3 Duchess Crescent, London, HA7 3GH.
“SHOUT” refers to UniTaskr’s student influencer marketing offering, which tasks UniTaskr users to complete a series of online required actions. Such actions can include but are not limited to sharing branded creative on their stories, following social media accounts and more.
“SHOUTERS” refer to the student influencers.
“Financial Promotion” means an invitation or inducement to purchase your business offering.
“Non-real time Promotion” means a Promotion which isn’t made face-to-face, over the phone, or through any other interactive dialogue.
“You/Your/Customer” means the company who is paying for the SHOUT campaign.
If there’s any conflict or ambiguity between the above definitions and the definitions, please let us know.
All SHOUTERS will follow strict guidelines written out and approved by You before the campaign goes live.
Terms of Agreement:
- In accepting this agreement we agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to our activities hereunder.
- SHOUT has been built as a source of generating increased brand awareness. This exposure in most cases can lead to an increase in: social following, sign ups, downloads, customers, exposure and interest.
- UniTaskr do not present a guaranteed number of SHOUT applicants for a campaign. It is entirely dependant on the company type and whether our influencers feel the brand acts as a good match for their audience. Due to this, there is a cost per SHOUT, meaning you will never be overcharged for unfilled campaigns and if necessary, invoices will be adjusted.
- The SHOUTERS are asked to record their results through the UniTaskr app. The questions asked are agreed between UniTaskr and Customer prior to the campaign commencing, and may include, but are not are limited to, number of views, number of engagements, number of poll results, number of sticker taps, number of profile visits, number of link clicks.
- The SHOUTERS understand that they may be asked for proof of results after the campaign has finished.
- The SHOUTERS must never be directly contacted by the Customer, this includes but is it not limited to, messaging on Instagram, emailing or phoning. All communication must go through UniTaskr.
- The SHOUTERS will be hired as either nano, mid-tier or high-tier influencers. This is dependent on the number of followers you have and the number of views you achieve. Failure to reach certain number of views will have an impact on the final price paid. We give you a price dependent on your recent content, and failure to achieve a similar number of views can impact the final price.
- Either party may terminate this Agreement on not less than 14 days prior written notice given to the other.
- Upon Termination of this Agreement UniTaskr shall not use or disclose to any third party any confidential information relating to You, its business or its clients, or seek to solicit or introduce business secured under this Agreement Yourself or via any other principal
- Neither this Agreement nor any rights conferred within it are assignable by You to any other party.
- Customer complaints relating, directly or indirectly, to business undertaken by UniTaskr on behalf of You or for its benefit, whether verbal or in writing, received by us, must immediately be referred for handling to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will pay UniDosh Ltd. as payment for the performance of this Agreement.
- SHOUT obtain the right to charge a fixed £150 or set up fee (or 10% of the campaign, whichever is higher) in the event that a campaign is cancelled post the client signing off and paying the initial 50% of the campaign cost. Such cost may include: setting up the campaign, strategising the campaign & conducting influencer outreach for the campaign.
- If you are late to pay an invoice, we are entitled to charge ‘statutory interest’ – this is 8% plus the Bank of England base rate for business to business transactions.
This Agreement is constituted under English Law and is subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.